proljeće 2011 boje opet su usmjereni na nas vodi na egzotično putovanje, sa svijetlijim bojama, uključujući lavande, Honeysuckle roza, zelena lakši zove Peapod, a svjetlo čisto regata. Prema Pantone ", sezona je novi pogled na definicije sklada, proporcije i ravnoteža", sa nadahnuća iz svijeta cvijeća....
Autumn has finally arrived, and most of us are soaking in a cold crisp morning, while looking forward to wearing sweaters, scarves and boots. Even in more temperate climates, it's time to bring out the darker colors and a stock of your summer clothes for the season. For all the fabulous-over-50 women, no matter where we live, we want to look our best, which means it includes the new fashion trends in our existing cabinets.
forward-thinking fashion designers have to predict the future, such as the creation of a seasonal range of 24 months before they actually hit maloprodaje.Dizajneri of Pantone, Inc., the world's color authority for more than 45 years, are preparing for the fall and winter of 2010-2011 for more than two years, and the colors of the season are selected from the "crystal ball", taking into account the economy, technology and "the needs, moods, fantasies and aspirations of consumers ."
The 2010 Color is a beautiful tropical turquoise, which is transported in the fall as "Lagoon". Turquoise is the color that is flattering on most everyone and can be paired with the Fall 2010 Lagoon neutrals, reds, deep blues and greens add a splash of extra color. Long thought to be afraid of the truth of faith and inspired by water and sky, Lagoon can transport your mind to a tropical paradise as you go through the cold winter.
autumn and winter 2010 color are called "Mosaic", and includes vibrant colors of the universe, deep darks and rich botanicals, all based on the mosaics of the environment and human personality. With Lagoon, these colors are:
* endive, yellow-green that can brighten up otherwise dark suit
* Golden-glow yellow earth, like the autumn leaves
* Golden-glow yellow earth, like the autumn leaves...
* Red Lipstick-dramatic sexy red
* Purple orchid-purple with fuchsia tones
* Chocolate Truffle-evoking visions of tasty treats in a rich brown with purple undertones
* Woodbine-season neutral red, dark sage, and looks great paired with purple orchids and chocolate truffles
* Oyster Gray-season classic neutral, lighter than a traditional drop shadow, and can be implemented in the spring of 2011.
* Romantic Rose Dust, flattering beige
Today is a more-50 women are more cautious than ever about spending money on clothes. Cate Adair, costume designer for Desperate Housewives, says: "In these economic times, it is actually quite fashionable to get more life out of our closets before we buy a new one. As the cost increases, so does our appreciation of beautiful fashion. Fashion is now something what to overcome the season, as well as being seasonal. My new fashion rule is to accept the colors that make you feel good and breathe new life into your wardrobe. Now more than ever is the time to mix the new colorful accessories with its classic silhouette. ti you'll be amazed at what a splash of color can do to help and your 'look' and your 'look .'"
Sometimes, all it takes is one new piece of clothing or a "wow" accessory that you can mix and match to update your current wardrobe for fashion over 50 years. If you can get just one new case, here are some suggestions in the season "must-haves" of some well-known designers.
• Adrienne Vittadini - Tiger print dress - very easy and very sexy, and comes in earth tone that blends beautifully with rich jewel tones
• Charlotte Ronson, pleated maxi skirt in dusky substances and restored 70 floral prints
• Christian Cota - structured drop-waist skirt in multi-color printing
• Christian Siriano - the perfect party / evening dress that makes you feel glamorous night
• Dennis Basso - a short, cropped, long hair fur jacket in natural shades of camel Golden Tan and black
• Ella Moss - the perfect day to evening dresses that can be layered and worn differently throughout the season
• Tell Frank - whether it is perfectly adapted to smoking jacket or striking glands, decorated with motorcycle-style suede jacket is a must have for fall
• Ports 1961 by Tia Ciban - carbon black pepper Gray-colored jacket with a thin metallic embellishments
• Rachel Roy - Our very attractive "fur" coats are building a new technology with absolutely no fur!
• Tibi - phenomenal structured tweed coat paired with a gorgeous, flowing, jewel-toned, with a ruffled top in silk and super chic suede army green skinny pants with deep pleats - romantic and over again to other classic
• Tommy Hilfiger - Blazer sleeveless navy irreverent new take on classic
• Tommy Hilfiger - Blazer sleeveless navy irreverent new take on the classic ...
• Tracy Reese - jacquard lace strapless dress in black - has a raw, edgy feel with a touch of sparkle